- E-mail: [email protected]
- POffice Add:13th Floor, Building 16, National University Science Park,Zhengzhou,Henan,China
- Factory Add:No. 33 Xinhua Road,Xinmi,Henan,China
Asphalt mixing plant burner maintenance,
(1) Pressure regulating valve Regularly check the fuel pressure regulating valve or pressure reducing valve to determine whether the surface of the lock nut on the adjustable bolt is clean and can be disassembled. If the surface of the screw or nut is dirty or rusted, the regulating valve needs to be repaired or replaced.
(2) Oil pump
Check the oil pump regularly to determine whether the sealing device is intact and the internal pressure is stable, and replace the damaged or leaking sealing device. When using hot oil, check that all oil pipes are well insulated.
(3) The filter installed between the oil tank and the oil pump must be cleaned regularly and checked for excessive wear, which can ensure that the fuel reaches the oil pump smoothly from the oil tank and reduce the possibility of potential component failure. The "Y" filter on the burner should be cleaned frequently, especially when heavy oil or residual oil is used, to prevent the fuel injector and valve from clogging. When working, check the pressure gauge on the burner to see if it is within the normal range.
(4) For combustors that require compressed air, check the pressure device to see if the required pressure is generated in the combustor, clean all filters on the supply line, and check for leaks in the line.
(5) Check whether the inlet protection device on the combustion and atomizing air blower is correctly installed, and whether the blower casing is not damaged or leaking. Observe the operation of the blades. When the noise is too large or vibration, the blades can be adjusted to eliminate them. For the blower driven by the belt pulley, the bearings should be lubricated regularly and the belt should be tightened to make sure that the blower can generate the rated pressure. Clean and lubricate the air valve connection to see if the operation is smooth, and replace the accessories when there is an obstacle in the operation. Determine whether the wind pressure meets the working requirements. If the wind pressure is too low, it will cause backfire and cause the guide plate at the front of the drum and the material plate in the combustion zone to overheat.
(6) The fuel injector should be cleaned regularly, and check the spark gap of the ignition electrode (about 3mm).
(7) Always clean the flame detector (electric eye) to determine whether the position is installed correctly, whether the temperature is appropriate, incorrect position and high temperature will cause the photoelectric signal to be unstable, or even cut off the fire
E-mail: [email protected]
Adds:No.33 Xinhua Road,Xinmi,Henan,China